Due to the current Covid-19 circumstances, we require our customers to have their measurements handy when making custom-made orders. Please find step-by-step instructions below to assist you to do this.
1. Measure from your waist to your seated behind.
2. Measure from the top of your shoulder (where your bra strap would go) to the fullest part of your bust.
3. Measure the circumference under your bust.
4. Measure your waist circumference.
5. Measure the length around the top of your bust.
6. Measure the circumference around your fullest part of your bottom.
7. Measure the circumference below your bottom.
Its so important to take your measurements, as our lovely bodies are all different and change so many times throughout our lives. We need to get the most comfort and enjoyment from our lingerie.
'Measure twice, cut once' is very true. You don't want to be cutting into your beautiful lace or fabric only to realize your measurements are off. When making a pattern for the first time its best to make a muslin out of scrap lace or other materials similar to what you are going to use - altering or unpicking wont be as heart breaking this way.
We require you to measure this way when you send in your custom orders.